Patch Panel Dintek 1402-04011
– Cat.6 19” 110/ Krone dual type Patch Panel 24 ports, 1U size.
– Product Code: 1402-04011
Cat.6 19” 110/ krone dual type Patch Panel 24 ports, 1U size with color label, Component level
– The DINTEK PowerMAX Connectivity solution is comprised of a system of patch panels, work area outlets, and patch cords to enable users to specify the highest level of channel performance available.
– Our Category 6 patch panels are designed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications and are backward compatible with lower level cabling products.
– DINTEK Category 6 panels support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes and can be terminated with an industry standard 110 or Krone installation tool. Panels include a mounting slot for the DINTEK cable management bar, which easily mounts to the back of the panel, for improved routing and strain releif functionality.
– Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAX Products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
– Meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.6 component level connecting hardware performance requirements
– Stripped window label for easy management
– 110 and krone dual type IDC termination
– 19” 24 port patch panel, 1U size & 48 port panel, 2U size.
– Accept 22~26AWG, stranded or solid wire
– Modular jack meet FCC part 68
– Wiring: T568A/B
– Optional rear cable management
– Insulation resistance between any two conductors: 500 MegaOhms min.
– Dielectric with standing voltage: 1000V, RMS, 60HZ, 1 MIN.
– Contact resistance: 20 MilliOhms max.
– Current rating: 1.5 AMPS at 20℃
– Housing: High-impact, flame-retardant plastic, UL94V-0 rated, Spring wire / contact blades
– Contact material: Phosphor bronze alloy
– Plate: SPCC-SD 16G
– Total mating force: 800 GRAMS for a 8 wire leads minimum.
– Retention: 30lbs min between the jack and plug.
– Insertion/Extraction life: 750 cycles minimum.
– Number of IDC terminations: 200 minimum.
– UL Verified
– ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
– ANSI/TIA Standard 568-C.2
– CENELEC EN 50173
– Voice; T1; ISDN
– 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
– 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
– 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
– 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
– 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
– 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
– 550MHz Broadband Video